Friday, September 12, 2008

Sarah Palin: Arial Wolf Hunter?


OK, I have avoiding much political commentary here cuz I have a different focus in this blog. Such avoidance has not been easy because I find Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin profoundly offensive and disturbing on many levels. But I just read a piece on Palin's promotion of arial hunting of wildlife which I found so obscene I simply had to post my opinion here. There is no way I want someone who displays such brutal disregard for the suffering of sentient creatures (irony - = no abortion under any circumstances but terroize and torture wolves and other animals) to be second in commandof this country. Her record on the environment is pure gut and slash.


From http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/horsey/viewbydate.asp?id=1818