Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Way We Roll . . .



I do a lot of kids' counseling groups. Last year one of my kids looked across the table and asked another, "how come you're so hyper?" Second kid stares back with a perfectly straight fact and says, "that's the way I roll." Me? I'm pinching myself to not start laughing so hard I'd fall on the floor.





Tonight I'm thinking of the way I roll. It is in a herd or a pack. Maybe both. Cannot imagine life without my canine, equine, feline partners. Most of my childhood I had to live without animals. Felt absolutely as if I was walking the earth with only one leg. My beloved horses, dogs, and cats have enriched my life beyond words. Some folks just don't get it. You mean you spend EVERY NIGHT with your horses? Yep, that's the way I roll.


























1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Well just keep rolling your way, sounds like you are loving life.