Monday, October 27, 2008

Red's and Lyra's Hoofs - May and Now






















Here are pictures of Red's hoofs - May 13, 2008 to October 26, 2008. Progress has been slow but I do see some. We continue to battle thrush. I see progress on this front as well. I have done two trims since his "radical" trim by a friend in September. In the following photos the "May" shot is on top or on the left side of the photos.






















Here is Lyra. Wow! I really see the difference in her feet. Her poor footsies were pretty messed up when I got her. Got a ways to go here too, she has thrush and we have just taken up the battle. Her wry hoof is much better.










































2 comments:

Latigo Liz said...

Book tag!

CoyoteFe said...

Progress is good! I wish you beautiful horses light and good health.

Also, thnk you for your blog award! Very kind.