Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You Just Gotta Visit Margaret and Helen


If you haven't already discovered this blog, you're gonna love it. Or hate it. Margaret and Helen provided my bellweather throughout the election. Today's entry just has me in stitches. The truth of it! Money, guns, and sex!!! The final planks of the Republican Party. Go there for a visit. Please.

Don't ask me what this post has to do with the photo. Now that I mention it, I took this picture with my old Konica Dimage Z-5. The lens jammed up a couple of years ago. Sure miss that camera.

3 comments:

Latigo Liz said...

Margaret and Helen ROCK!

Lori Skoog said...

My visit with Margaret and Helen was great! What a find....thanks.
Lori

CoyoteFe said...

Awful brilliant!
And, is that an aircraft carrier they're toolin' around on???
Thanks for the suggestion. :-)