Sunday, January 11, 2009

If There is Such a Thing as a Perfect Day . . .







 . . .  I think I lived it yesterday.  From early morning when I got to take care of Jerico, my friend Laura's horse, all the way until late at night under the burning Wolf Moon - a beautiful, perfect day. The barn was full of streaming light, a day of sun after weeks of rain!




















Morning crunchies for Jerico and Red.


(Hey, MY mom, MY treats!)


Jerico goes to get a drink and find his girlfriend.


Red, I have to go find Lyra, I'll be right back. 
(You're kidding me, right?  What do you have to get that BRAT for?  I'm right here.)


(Fine then, I'll just go wait for you over here.)


(Waiting. Sigh.)


(Hmmmm, while I"m waiting it wouldn't hurt to  just take a little sniff 
and see who was the last one to visit the stud muffin pile.)


(WHAT is taking you SO long?)


(Hmmmmph, guess I've got to come help you.)


(Ready yet?)


(Listen carefully.)


(The barn is in this direction, so can we go already!)



1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

It does look like you had a perfect day