Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank you Fe for the Butterfly

This award has been quietly savored for the last month. I was delighted to recieve it from Fe at Coyote Road.  When I want a taste of warmth, courage, wit, and wild creativity, I visit Fe.  Thank you for your kindness in passing the Butterfly my way.  Blog awards just keep on giving - receiving the award is tremendous fun and it is even more fun to visit other blogs while I find the next five winner's of the Butterfly Award.  

Most awards come with some directions, here are the one's for the Butterfly:  
  1. Place the logo on your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. Nominate 10 (or whatever number you choose) other blogs for this award
  4. Add links to those blogs
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
  6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool
So, with great appreciation I am sending the Butterfly on to the following blogs:

1.  Highland Hooves: a blog for horse and pony lovers.  Another blog by a horse, and WHAT a horse - a beatiful Highland Pony.  Oh, and sometimes his mom gets a word in.

2.  Desert Horses: I just love visiting Cheryl and her FOUR rescue sweeties.  

3.  Hick Chick: Ever been to a virtual Christmas party?  This woman loves trucks and horses.  What more could ya ask for?

4.  Many Rivers to Cross: Love the blog meme Skywatch cuz I get to learn about new places and people.  This is a delightful blog where I think I'll be making quite a few visits.

5.  Foxy Pants: First met Foxy's mom Janelle when I was a CBER cheerleader (oh, no more, they shoot horses).  Loved her humor and moxy then, still do.




 

2 comments:

deserthorses5 said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm awake now and I'll get going on my nominations! Thanks again! What a wonderful way to greet Sunday morning!

jc said...

Wow! An award for my blog - thank you. I just love reading all these blogs from all over the world. What a gret way to meet like-minded people.

Just one thing - how do I put the butterfly logo onto my blog? I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work DOH!