Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mighty Thin Pickins . . .




 . . . in the general pasture these days.

















But Lyra and Red are faring quite nicely.  Of course, they get fed every night.  We are just coming out of two weeks of very cold weather.  One of my interns is from Pennsylvania and he commented on the penetrating quality of coastal winter cold.  Must be the high humidity.  With the coldness, darkness, and constant rain I gave in to the urge to hibernate, hole up, hunker down, dig in.  

Today I figured out (finally) how to add a third column to my blog.  After mucking around with a dozen sets of directions, I discovered these very simple and easy to apply directions from "Three Column Blogger."  I'm haven't quite got the look right, but I am happy to join the three column craze.  


2/19/09  AHA!!  Think I've about got it right!  cas


4 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Nice start on the three columns, I still haven't figured out all the blogging details.
Nice picutres.

mountain.mama said...

There are always electronic challenges in our ever changing world, but so far so good!

One Red Horse said...

Thanks CJack and mtmama! I am having fun with my makeover.

Janie said...

The 3 columns look good! Maybe I'll give it a try. I'm surprised you have green grass. Our pickings are slim, too, but the grass, just emerged from snow, is still brown.