Thursday, February 19, 2009

YAY!! Time for Skywatch Friday # 32







 I have become seriously fond of this meme . . . it all starts Wednesday when I ask myself "do I have photos for Skywatch Friday?"  If not, my camera is my constant companion throughout Thursday.  

Maybe my enjoyment comes from participating in an international activity from my small world of Eurkea, CA.  Thank you again Skywatch Team for a great concept that unites us as we appreciate our shared sky.










These photos are from a recent cold, sunny day.  Light is returning.
Head lamps are disappearing from Freshwater Valley Stables.




How did these characters sneak back into a Skywatch Friday?
Our ubiquitous murder of crows seems to be find its way into every photo shoot.
I love to see them thriving.  
They seem to vibrate with intelligence.
Visit Crows Net  to learn more about 
one of the intelligent species we  share the planet with.

10 comments:

chrome3d said...

That last tree shot with crows had such a strange direct light. I loved that.

Lily Hydrangea said...

beautiful landscapes with sun & skies. I love the crows too!

Esther Garvi said...

Tempting landscapes! Arwen would like to come by and say hi to Red while tasting some of that greenness!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Love the pictures, Jack wants your grass

Lori Skoog said...

I love this format....how?????

Tami said...

Love that last picture!

CoyoteFe said...

Love those crows!
And, now that you have gone to three columns, I guess I will have to help the economy by buying a widescreen monitor - ha!

vincibene said...

Wonderful pictures, I love the second, beautiful landscape!

jc said...

There are two large trees outside my front windows that are FULL of crows each night. They all take off at first light cackiling and cawing. I love them.

mountain.mama said...

I like the second picture with the light surrounding the tree.

I actually will be losing my job at the end of the grant period, not a surprise, just one of the many. I didn't post it because it might have sounded too depressing and I'm ok with it.