Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Weekend



(In one LONG sentence)

Friday night I went to a talk by Gene Ovenick (wow!) and on Saturday I rode Red up and down the road and found motorcycle tracks in the GP from Coal's idget owner who actually chased her on his motorcycle and is selling her and then did Red and Lyra's feet and on Sunday went for a dog walk with my friend Liz, breakfast with my friend Cary, BBQ with my son, and I really don't need three horses but Coal is Red's sweety (no no no no no no no) so I am thinking, just thinking about buying her and Red spooked at cars which he has NEVER done and it was sunny and I got hot.        




















5 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

I loved the long sentence! I read you on the wanting to buy Colt because she's Red's favourite. I wonder what Lyra would say?

Lori Skoog said...

If you can afford it, do it! I really like the collar!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

What kind of silly goose chases a horse on a motor cycle?
Red seems to like the collar.

jc said...

I was very interested in the collar. Haven't seen one of these before (except on the dog!). Do you lead him in it too, or is it meant only for tying up?

One Red Horse said...

Esther - I keep chanting "no more horses", Lyra would NOT be pleased.
Lori - I think I could afford the cost, but the time - that's got me.
Jack - The guy is a ##%%@^@#
jc - I got Red's collar at Country Supply and have seen them at other online tack stores. It functions like a halter, great for rides!