Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Stills: Flowers and Plants




From My Garden






Much eariler today I started to take some photos for today. Didn't get far. 
I felt so guilty about the sad state of my front flower garden that I started giving it the attention 
it has been missing. These photos are from a garden several years ago. I had a Konica Dimage Z5
that had an amazing micro lense. With it I could climb inside the heart of a flower.  These shots
were of a hollyhock growing in a sunny southeast corner. I miss that camera!  
My Panasonic Lulmic DMC-TZ5 just does'nt compare.

For more amazing photos of flowers and plants, visit Sunday Stills.



13 comments:

VioletSky said...

Wow, you really could climb right inside the heart!

Ed said...

Fantastic macro shote, well done..:-)

gtyyup said...

Oh my...those are amazing shots!!

mountain.mama said...

Those are spectacular shots! What happened to the camera???

Lori Skoog said...

BEAUTIFUL...makes me want another camera.

One Red Horse said...

Thank you for your visits.

Mountain Mama - the control that moved the lens from wide to telephoto jammed. And Konica is no move. Great little camera, I miss it.

WildBlack said...

Great shots! I wish I had my micro lens with me now.

Andrea said...

Excellent macro shot....beautiful colours! :)

CTG Ponies said...

Excellent!

dibear said...

Really nice macro of the hollyhocks.

Regular Guy said...

Wow, that first shot is like a burst of light coming out of that flower. Wonderful job.

Jen Mo said...

Wow love how close you got! Great job!

Pete said...

These are terrific. I feel like I'm in the flower.