Those of you who alrealy know about these cool features of Picasa, bear with my excitement. The "Blog This" feature lets you quickly upload photos directly into your blog. The Collage feature opens the door to creative presentations of your photos. I'm so pleased with my discovery.
Here is how "Blog This" works (I think):
1. Chose the photo you want to embed in your blog.
2. Hit the "Blog This" button that is the 4th from the right on the bottom of the screen.
3. A menu appears that lets you chose your blog to post in. Select your blog.
4. You are now in the edit screen for blogger, with a photo already posted. Cool.
5. Problem - I can only figure out how to post one photo, next photo selection will start a new blog entry so . . .
6. For multiple photos, continue above 1 - 5, then, cut additional pictures and paste them in the blog entry you are working on completing. You will then have several draft blogs with the single picture you cut and pasted into your intended blog post. These will need to be deleted. This sounds laborious but is still MUCH faster than waiting for photos to upload using the "add image" function from your blogger menu.
Hope my description was sort of coherent. Good Luck!
p.s. Here is a great tip from Tami of Pennsylvania Wild Woman: CTRL + Left Mouse Click will let you select multiple photos