Saturday, June 6, 2009

No Computer = No Blog


For the last week I have not had a computer (causing major blog withdrawls). How did we get by without technology? Got to get up to my son's house where my tower was safely stored while I was on the "Bingo Ride". Quick update - short version:

1. Bessie Blue ("new" 1986 Ford Truck) passed her smog with flying colors.
2. Bingo Ride and horse camping was beyond fun.
3. Red LOVES ground coffee.
4. Lyra has an abscess.

Gotta go poltice the hoof. More tonight.

3 comments:

mountain.mama said...

I hate being cut off from the internet! It's the pits once you're hooked.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Sorry about the computer problems.
Hope Lyra's abscess clears up fast.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I never thought I would have so much fun with a computer, but here I am doing what I never thought I could do. Still get stumped sometimes though. Hope Lyra's abscess is better soon.