Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Red's Weekend at Horse Camp




Hi!  Its me, Red Horse. 
 My mom tied me here cuz we are getting ready to leave for horse camp.



Mom let me know my special ride to Horse Camp was ready and waiting.
I want my OWN trailer like that one!  (Yeah, me too Red.)



Check out our horsie condos, right next to the people barn. 
 That's my friend Jerico.  He is part of my herd back home.  
His mom Laura is friends with mine.



Think it is time to use a little equine mind control to summon my minion, 
er . . . mom and bend her will to mine.



Alrighty!  This is more like it.  I'm loving my seat at the picnic table. 



Hmmmmm, what is that yummish smell Laura?  French Roast?  I LOVE french roast!



Just the way I like my coffee, fresh ground and on a plate.  



Give me a carrot chaser and turn me lose, where are those trails?



What is taking you so long?



Back off my face, carrot lady!



Gotta check the trail to the left.



Whazit?  Any mountain lions hiding behind that stuff?



Aaaahhhhh, nothing like a sip of mountain creek water.




Except another plate of French Roast.  Where's my minion when I need her?


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like camping is going to be fun as long as you keep the carrots and French Roast coming.

horseideology said...

I want to go to Horse Camp!