Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School and I Have a Cold!


Gonna try to keep my whining to a minimum.I see others in the blogverse down and out with fall maladies. Three years ago I started getting every bug that came at me. This continued for two years until I found my vitamin D was severely deficient. Vitamin D supplements were life changing. Last year was so much better - more energy, better focus, increased immune system. I want to continue to build my immune system to super hero capacities. Bit discouraged that after 5 days at work, I'm down and out. So . . . coming soon, my Immune Booster Plan.

(Photo is of Steamer, part of the general pasture herd.
He is perfectly healthy, just enjoying a nap in the sun.)

2 comments:

mj said...

Those "kid germs" and back to school illnesses are nothing to take lightly. To be sick and at your best just doesn't compute when you are the teacher. Hope that you are feeling in top form again soon. Take care.

CTG Ponies said...

A nap in the sun sounds perfect. Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.