Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: Photoshop

One day Steamer (on the left) and Jarvis were chilling in the general pasture and
they had the mis fortune to meet up with Photoshop. The results were, er . . . interesting.
Warning: This Sunday Stills Challenge can be extremely addicting.

The natural Steamer and Jarvis.

Steamer and Jarvis + Picasa Graduated Tint x 3.

Steamer and Jarvis + Photoshop Elements Glow.

Steamer and Jarvis + Photoshop Elements Poster Edges.

Steamer and Jarvis + Photoshop Elements Wind.


Steamer and Jarvis + Photobucket Effects Flourescent.

Steamer and Jarvis + Photoshop Elements Find Edges x 2.

Steamer and Jarvis + Photoshop Elements Glowing Edges.

Steamer and Jarvis + Picasa Saturation x2 + Photoshop Elements
Glowing Edges with high "Smooth" adjustment.

Steamer and Jarvis + Picasa Saturation x2 + Photoshop Elements
Glowing Edges with high "Smooth" adjustment and Accented Edges and too
many others to even begin to remember.


For more photo transformations, visit Sunday Stills Challenge.



15 comments:

Ed said...

Very cool, love the pencil pic.:-))

dibear said...

I love the way you took just one picture and showed all the ways to play around with it. Very nice.

Lori Skoog said...

Great job. I also had a lot of fun with this one. We used many of the same things.

June said...

It's a great picture to begin with, and look at all the fun stuff you did with it! I like the "poster edges" best, I think, although I couldn't tell you why. It makes me think of the old Paint-By-Numbers pictures we used to do. :-)

colleen said...

You did great! I do the same thing...take one pic and try just about eveything on it to see what I get.

Shirley said...

I like the poster edges one the best; thanks for showing the many ways to change one photo.

Holly said...

love the second shot!

Tracey said...

Isn't it fun? I like the poster version!

CTG Ponies said...

What good sports they are!! Great pics.

Janice said...

Neat pics. I would say you are addicted.

Patches said...

Those are great! Love the different effects on the horses!

Mellimaus said...

Haha, wow, I like them all! The poster edges one is really cool!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

#7 and #8 were my faves. Way cool! You did good. And thanks to Steamer and Jarvis for their patient cooperation, too. hehe!

~Lisa

Linda said...

I'm partial to the pencil pic too. It's sort of addicting ain't it?!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Excellent manipulations.. a good series ..it was a fun challenge:)