Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: Horses


BEST EVER CHALLENGE!
Horses!!!!!!! My Greatest Joy!
Here are photos of some of my friends.
Lyra and Red are my own little herd of two.

Lyra, 23 year old TB


Lyra gives kisses for carrots.

Lettie - 20 year old paint

Wanda (the queen of the world) 27 year old TB

Wanda

Wanda

Quincy - my friend.

Rickie, one of the general pasture herd.

Red, 17 year old quarter horse and Steamer, mustang.

Red, Steamer, and Rickie's tail.

My sweetie, Red Tee Bar.



Dolly, 18 year old medicine hat paint.

To fill your heart and eyes, go to Sunday Stills Challenge for LOTS more horses.

15 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Great shots all! My faves are the muzzle shots. I love me some horsie lips and noses. So cute!
You have some beautiful horses.


~Lisa

dibear said...

These were all great shots. Hard to pick a fav though. :)

Janice said...

Excellent. I really liked the first one made me laugh.

Carsten said...

Beautiful horses. #1 is my favourite. I like closeups with wide angle lenses. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

All adorable! Great pictures of some wonderful friends.

Amanda said...

Kisses for carrots.....love it!!!

Holly said...

awww! What sweeties.

Ed said...

What a great selection of shots, the first is classic..:-)

Regular Guy said...

Love that first shot, looks like a very happy horse. Nice job.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

What a group of wonderful friends

Breathe said...

I love the coloring on Dolly - and wonderful photos of a contemplative looking Wanda!!

CTG Ponies said...

All great pics! I like the 2 of Wanda in the trees. She seems very peaceful.

Michelle said...

Lots of great horse shots! It's nice to see the herd. What a fun challenge!

Esther Garvi said...

Beautiful shots!!

Aussie Oklahoma said...

I love the first one. My horse is always curios about the camera, and a little wary of it.