Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank you Online Friends for Enriching My Year


Goodby 2009 and Welcome 2010 - a new year and a new decade.


One part of life I've so enjoyed is getting to know all of you, your passions and challenges. I've appreciated learning from you and being inspired by you. This post has my very favorite photo from 2009. My two horses sharing a connected moment within the herd. Thanks for being part of my extended herd! Even though our connection is through the miracle of the internet, it is still real and of great value to me. Blessings to you, your families and your herds as we see where the trail takes us through 2010.

6 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Cherie...Ahhh, a beautiful photo and a very sweet message. I feel the same way! Happy New Year to you and your 4 legged friends.

HBFG said...

Blessings to you too!

Have a happy and joyous New Year!

:))

Grey Horse Matters said...

It's been nice getting to know you too. Have a wonderful New Year with your four-legged friends. Your header is lovely.

Happy New Year!

Karen McLain said...

What a great photo, it really shows a wonderful glimpse into your horses life! Happy new Year!

gtyyup said...

A wonderful photo to go right along with a wonderful post. A very happy New Year to you and all your critters!

Kate said...

Lovely photo - I love the concept of the extended herd - thank you!