Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Valentine's Day Blessing to All of You




I once felt sad on Valentine's Day. As a newly single woman I was only focused on the kind of love I thought I had lost. Many years later, I'm still single and very grateful for the many rich heart connections in my life - far richer that that long ago lost love. Today may you all be blessed by many rich, loving connections with all beings. Thank you for sharing your love stories through your blogs. I speak of the everyday loves stories that tell of great commitment, caring, and delight in those who are fortunate to be part of your lives.

4 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you also. Thanks for enriching all of our lives

Lori Skoog said...

So well put....you are very good at this and have your priorities straight!

Michelle said...

Thanks for this beautiful post. I just had my first Singles V Day in a long time and this post was a good call to remember what's REALLY important.

Michelle said...

Thanks for this beautiful post. I just had my first Singles V Day in a long time and this post was a good call to remember what's REALLY important.